– 24th februari – 10th March Group EVS ‘Move Forward’ – Studio Moio – Ajuntament de Silla, Spain. Have a look at the video the participants made about this EVS.
– 14th May – 28th May – Group EVS ‘Jumping into EVS’ D’roem – Link – Altamura, Italy.
Want to know more about D’roem? Have a look at the website.
– 7th june – Kennisatelier: Open badges: perspectief in flexibele tijden.
Samen met DUO, SBB Boris en TSI/West Practice organiseert Bloom een kennisatelier waarin bestaande initiatieven met betrekking tot ‘Open Badges’ in NL verkent en verbonden worden en er gezocht wordt naar een gezamenlijke visie op badges in Nederland. Meer weten? Mail naar Bloom
– 9th june – 23th june – Group EVS ‘Jumping into EVS’, JIT – Camping Belvédère – Carcasonne, France.
Want to know more about the Jongeren Interventie Team? Have a look at the website.
– 16th june – Workshop ‘learn and earn: badges lab’ – Border Sessions festival – Den Haag, the Netherlands.
Your diploma’s and certificates alone do not define who your are. Where, how and when we learn is changing dramatically, and how we get recognized for what we learn is changing too. Open Badges makes it possible to recognize learning on a competence level. Earning Badges and show them to potential employers makes it very visual what your competences are and as it contains evidence of what you have done to earn this Badges, it makes it small e-portfolio’s too. This ‘Learning with Badges Lab’ will be about learning in (non) formal learning settings and shows a way to get recognition on the competence you gain there with Badges. The lab will give inside in Open Badges and demonstrates an unique European SHARE method ready to use by your organization. So, get inspired, informed and practically engaged with Badges! Want to join? Look at the website.